“We shall be Canadians first, foremost, and always, and our policies will be decided in Canada and not dictated by any other country.” —John Diefenbaker ( 1895 - 1979 ), 13th Prime Minister of Canada
Freedom Convoy 2022
IT IS TIME FOR THIS CORRUPTION TO END. Here is a list of PM Justin Trudeau's 4 years of corruption and failures:
1) Your minister of finance engaged in insider trading—should be a 10-year sentence.
2) You blew the Asia Pacific deal.
3) You blew the helicopter deal with the Philippines.
4) You blew the pipeline deal (he's now trying to save himself from it).
5) You blew the deal with China.
6) You blew the deal with Europe.
7) You invited "irregular" immigration into Canada and the taxpayer foots the enormous bill for it.
8) You alienated the United States–our largest trading partner.
9) At the G7 you pledged $400 million to Education around the world along with another $180 million to the Global Partnership for Education in Europe. None of it is going to fix our messed up school systems here at home. Meanwhile, education costs are skyrocketing for our youth making university a mountain too high for many to climb.
10) You pledged $241 million to Family Planning around the world including a $20 million donation to the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation (because they have integrity!). This all happened while you told veterans that they were asking for too much.
11) You pledged $2.65 billion to climate change at the Commonwealth Leaders Summit and now you’re trying to bully the provinces into new taxes to pay for this pledge.
12) You pledged $300 million to the Rohingya Refugee crisis while we have a refugee crisis of our own flooding into Quebec that you won't address.
13) You pledged $125 million to Caribbean Reconstruction while our own infrastructure in cities is falling apart.
14) You pledged $650 million to Sexual and Reproductive health in Haiti and around the globe wanting safer abortions for women while many women in our own country are left without a family doctor.
15) You pledged $50 million to Palestine for flood relief when NB had some of the worst floods in decades this past spring.
16) You pledged $840 million to Syria for Humanitarian Assistance when half the native reserves in our country don't have clean drinking water.
17) You gave $10.5 million to a convicted...CONVICTED terrorist in a backroom deal that has led to another $30.8 million paid out for three others who say they were wrongfully detained.
18) You spent $4.5 billion on a 65-year-old pipeline, and now the courts have ruled it shut down. Now it's back on (at a delay cost of $250 million) - a good investment for Canada you said? (And KM uses that money to build a pipeline in Texas)
19) You pressured Jody Wilson Raybould repeatedly & INAPPROPRIATELY with several different high-ranking officials to offer SNC Lavalin a DPA instead of prosecution for repeated & sustained corruption AFTER the former AG had determined they were ineligible for such a deal. You lied about the above having ever taken place.
20) You replaced Canada’s old F-18s with Australia’s old F-18s.
21) Your bizarre love of all things Castro.
22) You imposed tough regulations and taxes on oil from Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Newfoundland but not oil from Saudi Arabia.
23) Every new project has to undergo strict environmental assessments...except cement plants in Quebec.
25) You said that a proposed pipeline must consider “the intersection of sex and gender with other identity factors” (what does that even mean???)
26) You think older Canadians should be replaced. How is -that moral?
27) You chase foreign companies (and their investment capital) out of the country like they have the plague.
28) You chased our WW1 soldiers out of our national anthem... lest we forget.
29) You continuously use identity politics...then complain about identity politics.
30) You forgot Alberta was a province.
31) You called small business owners “tax cheats”.
32) People voice concern over money spent on illegal immigration and you call them intolerant racists.
33) We have an equalization program, but you give half of it to one province.
34) You spent $8 million on a skating rink (vanity project) when Canada's largest skating rink is 500 meters away.
35) You added tens of billions to the national debt while lying to Canada's face about it.
36) You groped a woman and when caught - laughed about it (MacLean's interview) and said she experienced it differently.
37) You elbowed a female MP while dragging another MP by the arm in a petulant huff.
38) You renamed Fishermen to "Fisher-folk"
39) People kind? (international embarrassment).
40) You got India to invest $250 million in Canada but we have to invest $750 million in India first.
41) You compared returning ISIS terrorists to Italian immigrants and said they will be an extraordinarily powerful voice for Canada.
42) You let terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship.
43) You spent $212,234 on the artwork for the cover of the 2017 budget report.
44) You think Canada is 100 years old instead of 150.
45) You spent upwards of $348,000 on food and alcohol in five flights on our government’s plane. On your G20 trip to Argentina, you spent $103,000 on food and alcohol alone. How is that even possible?
46) You gave Canadian taxpayers' money to Hamas.
47) You voice outrage over fake racist attacks and say nothing about real terrorist attacks.
48) You took 10 vacations in a single year. Who does this?
49) You spent a little over $1.5 million on the trip to India that did nothing but worsen ties. Plus paid over $17,000 to bring an Indian chef to India to cook Indian cuisine. And to top it off, invited a convicted attempted assassin to dinner and posed for pics with him.
50) And you’re the only PM convicted of ethics violations (multiple times in fact).
51) You allegedly destroyed the career of one of Canada’s honest military leaders to cover up possible massive government corruption in shipbuilding contracts.
52) You invited Joshua Boyle, an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault and unlawful confinement for a photoshoot in the Office of the Prime Minister.
53) You threaten to sue the leader of the opposition then chickened out when you realized that your alleged crimes would be exposed in court.
54) You offer over $600 million dollars in subsidies to failing mainstream media outlets if they can prove to be trustworthy. You put a union that vows to destroy your opposition in charge of selecting these new “trusted” sources to receive funding. You could school the Russians in election interference.
55) You pay off your friends to engage in election ads for you and get Elections Canada to pay for it.
56) $200 million to Loblaws for new refrigerators.
57) You made public statements of deep admiration for Chinese communism.
58) You wore preposterous, inappropriate costumes during a state visit to India, paid for by Canadians.
59) You were instrumental in handing WE almost $1 billion for work that could be done by regular already established operations...your mother and brother received over $300,000 from WE for short speeches that normally do not receive payment.
60) You have been instrumental in allowing a company with strong communist party ties to perform communications and security work with our embassies.
What moral, functioning Canadian human could possibly justify voting for you?
Well, my answer to this question: All the Canadians who have been busy watching all the "wrongdoings" of Donald Trump! Why don't we impeach Trudeau instead?