Notable December 1 birthdays:

Woody Allen ( 1935 - ), American writer, director: "80% of success is showing up...I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying."

Bette Midler ( 1945 - ), American singer, actress: "I have my standards. They're low, but I have them...If you're passionate about something, then you should pick up your flag and run with it."

Pablo Escobar ( 1949 - 1993 ), Colombian drug lord: "Everyone has a price. The important thing is to find out what it is...Never tell your problems to everyone. 80% don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them...Only those who went hungry with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time at some point in life will eat at my table."

Factnest.com reports the news from the 99%. You do the research.

The neverending cycle of covid variants, each one bringing a new vaccine to sell. It won't stop until you stop complying.
If a child needs to wear a mask at a desk in school, and an adult doesn't need to wear one at a table in a pub, that should raise concerns. 
If people are healthy, drug companies don't make money. So why do people believe drug companies are making them healthy with drugs and vaccines?
Freedom means you can wear one mask, two masks, a face shield, or a biohazard suit. Or no mask at all. Freedom to decide what will protect you and your family.
When you turn off the TV, covid magically disappears.
Close businesses, then create millions of jobs by reopening them. 
The Premier of Victoria, Australia, has gone full retard. And you never go full retard with vaccines.
Covid is a media virus. Mainstream media receives billions from the medical industry.
Not verified, so try it for yourself. 
Double vaccinated and still need a test to prove you're not a threat. Someone's making a lot of money.
Unverified, so use your common sense on this one. Coca-Cola can produce 500 billion bottles per year. "How many cans of coke are produced in a year? That adds up to more than 1 million bottles a minute and nearly 500 billion bottles per year. It may come as no surprise then that the largest beverage manufacturer, Coca-Cola, reportedly manufactured more than 110 billion plastic bottles in 2016."
Sars-Cov-2, Delta variant, Omicron variant. What's next?
Africa had the lowest vaccine uptake at 6%. Several days later, a new variant was announced that was out of Africa. Coincidence? You decide.
A new vaccine for a new variant. As long as these variants keep making them money, they will keep coming.
These covid viruses are getting super smart. They can infect you and you won't know it, unless you pay for a test. Now, they can evade a test!
Sars-Cov-2, first wave, second wave, third wave, fourth wave, Delta, Omicron. But still the same symptoms, sometimes "milder or more severe." It's a gong show now.
If a business wants a customer to do something out of the ordinary, the onus is on the business to provide the bona fide justification. 
Double vaccinated and still needs a 400-pound sterling test. It's a money grab. Get it while the going is good.