On January 24, 2022, several world-renowned doctors and medical experts spoke during a panel discussion titled “Covid-19: A Second Opinion” in Washington, DC, hosted by Senator Ron Johnson (R), Wisconsin.
During the event, Ohio attorney Thomas Renz presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED). Renz exposed the disturbing truth about what is happening to the health of our service members since the rollout of the covid-19 vaccines a year ago. TGP’s Julian Conradson reported on this last month.
According to Renz, there was an astronomical increase in several serious illnesses and disorder diagnoses in the US military since the rushed rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine.
The whistleblowers came forward because of what they were seeing on the job as they treated military personnel, leading them to investigate the DMED system for anomalies related to the increase they had seen in their clinical experience, Renz said during the discussion.
US Senator Ron Johnson (R), Wisconsin
On February 1, 2022, Sen. Ron Johnson sent a letter to Secretary of Defense demanding information on the shockingly high COVID-19 vaccine injury among US military personnel.
On Monday, Senator Ron Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS sent a letter to Department of Defense (DOD) Secretary Lloyd Austin to confirm Renz’s presentation. The senator set a deadline for Secretary Austin to provide information regarding vaccine injury among military personnel until February 15, 2022.
“Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021,” Sen. Johnson wrote.
Sen. Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS included in his letter the following medical conditions presented by attorney Renz:
- Hypertension – 2,181% increase
- Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
- Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
- Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
- Breast cancer – 487% increase
- Demyelinating – 487% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
- Female infertility – 472% increase
- Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
- Migraines – 452% increase
- Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
- Testicular cancer – 369% increase
- Tachycardia – 302% increase
These are stunning numbers.
At the end of his letter, Sen. Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS asked Secretary Austin the following questions:
- Is DoD aware of increases in registered diagnoses of miscarriages, cancer, or other medical conditions in DMED in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020? If so, please explain what actions DoD has taken to investigate the root cause for the increases in these diagnoses.
- Have registered diagnoses of myocarditis in DMED been removed from the database from January 2021 to December 2021? If so, please explain why and when this information was removed and identify who removed it.
You can download Senator Johnson's letter below.
COVID-19: A Second Opinion, rumble.com
January 24, 2022
U.S. SENATOR RON JOHNSON HOLDS PANEL IN DC ON FEDERAL COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATES AND VACCINE INJURIES, bitchute.com
November 3, 2021